How to Make Delicious Rice Krispies!
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 16oz marshmallow bag( divide to 9 cups & 3.5 cups)
- 8 1/2 cup of Rice Krispies cereal
- Line our 1/4 cake sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan on medium-low heat
- As the butter is melting, add 9 cups of marshmallows, stir frequently to prevent sticking
- Remove the saucepan from heat and add in 8 1/2 cups of cereal until evenly coated
- Add in the remaining marshmallows into the mix
- Pour mixture into the 1/4 cake sheet pan and press mixture firmly into rectangular shape
- Allow treats to cool to room temperature
- Cut the treats into squares and ENJOY!