1. 1 box of elbow pasta (16 oz.)
2. Kosher Salt
3. 1 can evaporated milk (12 oz.)
4. 1/2 cup melted butter
5. 1 tsp. ground mustard
6. 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
7. Freshly ground black pepper
8. 2 cup shredded yellow cheddar
9. 2 cup shredded white cheddar
10. 1/2 cup of crushed Ritz crackers
11. 1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions and then drain when cooked.
2. In a large aluminum pan, combine cooked pasta, evaporated milk, melted butter, ground mustard, cayenne, and black pepper. Add cheddars and stir to combine. Cover with foil and cook over a campfire until cheese is melted. This should take roughly ~15 minutes.
3.Stir mac and cheese, then top with crushed crackers and Parmesan.